- Using TodaysGirls.com.
Please read our Site Terms to find out more about the requirements for using this site.
- Registering on TodaysGirls.com. We give visitors to our sites the opportunity to register or provide their contact information such as their e-mail address so they can receive updates such as newsletters, updates, and new products. You may also be required to register on the site to engage in other activities, such as purchases or downloads of materials, products, registering for conferences or activities, or registering for chat rooms or public forums. Personal identifiable information that you provide in these registrations is used consistently with this policy and we will notify you at a particular site if any uses are different than these uses. You can choose not to receive such mailings, or cancel any registrations, by unsubscribing.
- Security. For our site that collects information, we employ security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. Our site uses a Secured Socket Layer (SSL) server for activities such as order forms, download information and materials, and to make purchases online. For this, users need to provide contact information (such as name, postal and e-mail addresses) and financial information (credit card numbers and expiration dates). Information that is collected from a person may be used to verify their qualifications for registration, to bill them for products and services, and for all purposes related to the transaction. These uses could include processing your order, transmitting information to the participating merchant or service provider, and authenticating your purchase(s), and the information you have provided. We also use technology to protect your credit card number when we store your order and whenever we transfer that information to participating merchants or service providers.We cannot guarantee that the security measures we implement in connection with the operation of our site will absolutely prevent others from accessing or acquiring any information that you provide while using the site. Remember, you can do some things to help protect the security of your information. For instance, never give out your password since this is what is used to access all of your account information. Also, remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you finish visiting our site, so that other people using the same computer will not have access to your information.
- Public Forums. TodaysGirls.com may make Forums available to its registered users. We are not responsible for the content posted in any chat rooms or other forum. Please remember that any information disclosed in any forum becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information. Also, any information you submit to our site is the property of our sites unless our site indicates otherwise. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public (in any Forum, message board, or “chat” environment), you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Special Rules for Children. You must be 13 years of age or older to register to our site.
- Opt-In/Opt-Out Communications. We may provide visitors to our site the opportunity to register for services such as signing-up to receive updates, newsletters, etc. Also, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Access and Change Information. Our site offers different options for changing and modifying information you previously provided at the site, such as your username, and email. To change or update your information, please login to your account settings.
Contacting TodaysGirls.com. The link named “Contact” is provided on our site. Please click on this link to send an e-mail to us and we will respond in timely manner.